Note that tracula doesn't extract from the atlas the exact spatial location of the tracts. It only extracts which anatomical labels are the neighbors of the tract at each point along its trajectory. So it's not as sensitive to misregistration as a voxel-based analysis would be. Our paper discusses all this:
http://www.frontiersin.org/Neuroinformatics/10.3389/fninf.2011.00023/abstract