Dear Lilla

I appreciate your answers. It was very helpful. Just another follow-up
question. I think freesurfer itself ended without errors and the
skull-stripped and surfaces look okay. I think in the recommended
reconstruction Pipeline, "check segmentation" is related to checking atlas
worked. Still, I wonder there is a gold standard to check the atlas
(Deksian atlas) works okay. .

Thanks again!

Best
Cheol

Cheol Han, Ph.D
Computational Neuroscience and Neuroinformatics
Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences
Seoul National University
Korea