Whu when I use "mris_anatomical_stats subjid lh", I get different result?
Here average CT is 2.163+-0.898, while with 2 previous commands they were
zeros.

number of vertices                      = 110852
total surface area                      = 71971 mm^2
total gray matter volume                = 174387 mm^3
average cortical thickness              = 2.136 mm +- 0.898 mm
average integrated rectified mean curvature     = 0.168
average integrated rectified Gaussian curvature = 0.133
folding index                           = 5368
intrinsic curvature index               = 529.3