Yes, thanks Bruce

I'd checked the intensity values, and they were exactly the same as before the skull stripping

Regards,
Gabriel

El 09/04/12, Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> escribió:
Hi Gabriel

the contrast probably isn't changed, just the display. Tkmedit tries to
compute good window level settings based on the image content, and after
stripping there will be far less bright fat, so the brain will probably
look brighter. Check the actual voxel values.

On Mon, 9 Apr 2012, Gabriel Gonzalez Escamilla wrote:

> Dear FreeSurfer experts
>
> I'm using the command "recon-all -skullstrip -clean-bm -gcut -subjid name"
> to improve the skull stripping of my subjects, but after running this
> command the contrast looks so changed (bright), is it normal? Does this
> whitening somehow can change the later analyses?
>
> Regards,
> Gabriel.

PhD. student Gabriel González-Escamilla
Laboratory of Functional Neuroscience
Department of Physiology, Anatomy, and Cell Biology
University Pablo de Olavide
Ctra. de Utrera, Km.1
41013 - Seville
- Spain -