I'm a newbie with FreSurfer and Linux. I'm following Longitudinal
Processing-Tutorial. now I have only files of tutorial data set and I don't
have any other file to test. I can run Freeview and I can load volume from
terminal and from interface, but when I try to load surfaces (from
 terminal with correct command -f OAS2.... or from interface of Freeview) I
have the same result: Freeview interface crashes and in the terminal I find:
MatrixMultiply: m2 is null!
No such file or directory.

I tried also with other surfaces and I had the same result.
F <http://www.wordreference.com/enit/furthermore>urthermore when I
installed long-tutorial in $FREESURFER_HOME/subjects directory the
directory long-tutorial was with another owner and I had to change owner
with command "chown -R", or
I couldn't use it. I tried also to remove the directory and reinstall
long-tutorial but the problem of owner still remains and I had to run
"chown -R" in order to  have access to the directory and its files.
I followed instructions to the letter but now
I don't really know how to fix it.

sorry for my english
thanks