Hi Veronica

can you send us the command line you are using? N3 by itself doesn't use mri_convert - our wrappers do.

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012, Popescu, V. wrote:

Dear all,
I want to use N3 on nifti images, and I have different versions installed on
two machines.
On one machine I have an older version of N3 (1.7.2.2) which uses mri_convert
version 4 and everything works fine.
On the other machine I have N3 version 1.12 which uses mri_convert version 5;
this one returns a 256/256/256 image volume instead of
the original-like volume.
Is there anything I can do to ?fix? it or is there a problem if I just use
mri_convert version 4 instead of 5 for the newer N3?
Thank you very much in advance!
Best regards,

Veronica Popescu
VU University Medical Center, Department of Radiology
De Boelelaan 1118, 1081 HZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Room PK -1 X 108
Phone: +31 (0) 204 444 596
Fax: +31 (0) 204 440 397