Hi Knut - I modified fsl_sub to work on our own PBS cluster. This modified
version is fsl_sub_seychelles. Anything that works with the original
fsl_sub should also work with fsl_sub_seychelles. You can modify either of
the two to make it work on your cluster. If you do make it more general to
work on more clusters, we'll be happy to incorporate the changes but
there's no way for us to know what would work on every possible local
setup.

Good luck!
a.y