Hi Doug,

I am using FS build centos 4 64 bit 5.1.1 (downloaded Nov 2011) -
presumeably new mris_preproc will not be included in this ? If not is the
version Anderson posted link to earlier in this thread (thank you
Anderson!) good to use ?

And yes I was using "ABS" - however when I select a unidirectional option
(eg neg) the tables generated by run in monte-carlo window, and find
clusters and go to max are still slightly different as posted earlier (ie
size of clusters and no of vertices in each cluster remains the same, but
max, vt max and coordinates differ).

Thanks again.

Mahinda