You can specify them by setting bvecfile and bvalfile in your configuration file.

On Thu, 10 May 2012, Gabor Perlaki wrote:

Dear Anastasia,

I've the original DICOM files, but it is acquired with the standard Siemens
DTI ep2_diff, and not with the MGH-DTI sequence. Is DTI images acquired with
the standard DTI accurate and TRACULA able to extract the bvals and bvecs
from the dicom files?

Thanks,
Gabor