Dear freesurfer community,

I tried to download rtview but it didn't work. I used the following URL:
ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/transfer/outgoing/flat/greve/rtview

... as described here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg21560.html

I need this function to interpret retinotopic mapping data. I followed the
instructions for running retinotopic mapping using Freesurfer 5 I found here (
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsFastIndividualRetinotopyAnalysis )
and everything seems to work fine but I find it hard to interpret the results
and to determine the boundaries between visual areas.

Could you please tell me where the file can be found? (Or is there a more
elegant way to get a nice color wheel in Freesurfer 5?)

Thank you very much!
Michael

PS: The URL for the FsFast tutorial data still seems to be incorrect as well.
See also
http://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg23019.html

--
Michael Bannert, Dipl.-Psych.
Vision & Cognition Lab, Centre for Integrative Neuroscience, Univ. of Tübingen