so it seems that i ran make_average_volume which does have a --no-aseg flag

make_average_subject really just runs 2 other commands
make_average_surface and make_average_volume.

bruce the reason i did this is that mike was running a `super` average, i.e.
the average
subject of 2 different syudies, i.e. ave_study1, ave_study2

and he was running make_average_subject --subjects ave_study1 ave_study2 --out
superave.

we were doing this so we could map labels from one study to another
and we were getting an error in the log file from make_average_volume
that indicated it was having a problem with the aseg after the
make_average_surface had already finished without error.

really we could just skip it i think as we are not actually doing anything with
the average volume.

greg