Hi Priti,

Thanks, but would seem that despite the 0 status, something didn't run
correctly. trac-all -path cannot find the file merged_ph1samples.nii.gz.
Actually none of expected bedpostx files, other than nodif_brain_mask have
been created in the dmri.bedpostx folder.

-Sean

> Hi Sean,
>
> You should look at the Exit_status. If it is '0', then your job ran
successfully. If it is '1' or something else, then there is an error. So
it looks like your job ran correctly.

> Priti
>
>> Hello,
>> I'm running bedpostx_seychelles from the seychelles prompt (via
trac-all
>> -bedp -c $SUBJECTSDIR/[dmrircfile]) with vers. v5.1.0-20110514. The
processes are generated and run correctly, as far as I can see, until
the