1.   How do I register subjects' thickness maps to a common space to be able to
do vertex wise comparison? And can any brain map be used as the common space?

2.   If I have a hand-drawn ROI on subject's original T1, is it possible to
resample the volume ROI to the surface (so I can extract the thickness values
from that ROI)

Any command lines would be appreciated.

Best,
Tony

Zhiguo Jiang, Ph.D.
[cid:image002.png@01CD4250.DA877620]

________________________________
IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the
use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are
obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.
Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject
you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your
computer.

<<inline: image001.gif>>

<<inline: image002.png>>