Hi,

In reconstructing some normal adult MPRAGEs, I've had a couple of different
fairly large errors that I haven't been able to fix:
(1) In a handful of subjects, more than half of the brain is lost, I think
during the skullstripping step (ie, isn't present on the white matter or
brainmask volumes later). This seems to be primarily on scans from a 3T
Siemens with a 32channel head coil. I have tried adding control points, but
this doesn't help.
(2) In another handful of subjects, a large portion of the cerebellum is
designated as cortex, and is labeled on the aseg maps.

Any suggestions on how to fix these two types of problems?

thanks,
Nicole

--
Nicole Senecal