Dear Doug,

I have tested the various options of register-sess. The result was a succesful
registration of the functional
to the anatomical image. This registration with register-sess is performed
after preproc-sess failed to achieve
a proper registration. The register.dof6.dat file is updated by register-sess.
I would like to ask a last thing just in order to make it definite. Can I now
use those data for example with selxavg3-sess in order to compute
the activated areas for this subject?

Greets pfannmoe

Jörg Pfannmöller <pfannmo...@uni-greifswald.de>