You should run preproc-sess again to make sure that all the files that
need to be updated after the registration are properly updated. This
should not change the registration -- it should just look at the time
stamps of  the files and update any that need updating. However, if the
files earlier in the stream were changed at some point, then it might
try to regenerate the registration, so just in case make a backup of
your registration files before running preproc-sess.
doug

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center
gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu