Dear Freesurfer experts

I'm starting to deal with the FS v5.1 hippocampal subfields segmentation, and I have a couple doubts...

If I have my subjects segmented from an older FS version, Would be any problem when running the -hippo-subfields?
I'm guessing not, but I wanna be sure. Because, as I've looked the -hippo-subfields recon seems to not modify the whole brain segmentation, am I right?

second, when I apply the "kvlQuantifyHippocampalSubfieldSegmentations.sh" I do obtain two txt files containing such segmentation of the 8 hippocampal subfields, but at the beggining it appear a field for the left and right hippocampus, but I don't know exactly what does this column represents, because if I sum the other colums the subfield sums are so much bigger than the hippocampus field; i.e.
volume_in_number_of_voxels   Left-Hippocampus   left_presubiculum   left_CA1   left_CA2-3   left_fimbria   left_subiculum   left_CA4-DG   left_hippocampal_fissure
c_12_hipo    3789.97    3215.08    2654.65    7705.2    336.857    4841.63    4158.49    356.626

and last. Do I need to somehow do some partial volume corrections to this output volumes? Because the txt file sais nonPartialVolumeStats, and I'd saw on the page that the output is "0.5*0.5*0.5mm^3".

Many thanks in advanced,
Gabriel

--
PhD. student Gabriel González-Escamilla