To whom it may concern,

After running autorecon2 (recon-all -subjid xxxxxxxx -autorecon2) there were
areas that required correcting for both the pial and WM boundaries.
I added control points to correct the WM boundaries and saved them using File >
Save Control Points. I also used the select voxels tool to extend the
boundaries in areas where the pial surface was not generous enough resulting in
excluded GM and saved them using File > Save Volume.

After adding these voxels and control points I ran (recon-all -autorecon-pial
-subjid xxxxxxxx) however received an error that '-autorecon-pial' was not
recognized.

Then, in attempt to regenerate the boundaries with the new voxels and control
points saved, I ran (recon-all -subjid xxxxxxxx -autorecon2-cp).
When reloading the image to inspect the new boundaries using command (tkmedit
xxxxxxxx brainmask.mgz -surfs -segmentation wm.mgz
$FREESURFER_HOME/ASegStatsLUT.txt), I found that the errors were not fixed.

If anyone has insight into what I'm doing incorrectly it would be much
appreciated!
Skyler

--

Skyler G. Shollenbarger