Hi Torben - I'm looking at all the invocations of "trac-all -prep" in your
log file, and they've both exited with an error (the same bvecs error).

> grep prep trac-all.log
-prep -c /Users/torben/Desktop/tracon/tracon
New invocation of trac-preproc
/Applications/MRSoftware/freesurfer/bin/trac-preproc
trac-preproc exited with ERRORS at Do 21 Jun 2012 20:34:41 CEST
-prep -c /Users/torben/Desktop/tracon/tracon
New invocation of trac-preproc
/Applications/MRSoftware/freesurfer/bin/trac-preproc
trac-preproc exited with ERRORS at So 24 Jun 2012 22:37:30 CEST

After that you've ran "trac-all -bedp" and "trac-all -path", but obviously
these are going to fail if "trac-all -prep" has failed. I hope this makes
sense.

a.y