I'm trying to generate an image to a paper and I have to colorize some
areas of the cortex with specific colors.

I have edited the FreeSurferColorLUT.txt changing the following lines:
1001 ctx-lh-bankssts 255 42 0 0
1003 ctx-lh-caudalmiddlefrontal 255 14 0 0
1006 ctx-lh-entorhinal 255 17 0 0
1017 ctx-lh-paracentral 255 43 0 0
1020 ctx-lh-parstriangularis 255 15 0 0
1022 ctx-lh-postcentral 255 14 0 0
1028 ctx-lh-superiorfrontal 255 79 0 0
1032 ctx-lh-frontalpole 255 17 0 0
1033 ctx-lh-temporalpole 255 14 0 0
2001 ctx-rh-bankssts 255 18 0 0
2010 ctx-rh-isthmuscingulate 255 39 0 0
2014 ctx-rh-medialorbitofrontal 255 60 0 0
2020 ctx-rh-parstriangularis 255 13 0 0
2026 ctx-rh-rostralanteriorcingulate 255 40 0 0
2029 ctx-rh-superiorparietal 255 48 0 0
2032 ctx-rh-frontalpole 255 106 0 0

all other regions are 127 127 127 0

When I load the surface for some case with:
tksurfer bert lh pial -annot aparc -ctab FreeSurferColorLUT.txt

I get the usual coloring scheme with the labels correct. TkSurfer seems to
be ignoring FreeSurferColorLUT.txt, but the labels are placed in the right
spots.

When I try to manually force the FreeSurferColorLUT.txt I'm visualizing an
all grey image. And the surface is completely mislabeled, there is a 4th
ventricle in the surface, putamen in the surface, etc.

What am I doing wrong?