Dear FreeSurfers,

I hope you can help me out with a problem in coding my fsgd file.
I want to examine the difference between two cognitive measures on cortical
thickness in one group.
Furthermore, I will correct for age (centered covariate).
So, I have 4 variables: group (class), 2 cognitive scores (continuous) and age
(continuous).
How can I compare two continuous variables?
I have tried to list them as two variables in the fsgd (so not class):
e.g:
Input101 group 2.3 1.9 -0.5 (number of subject / group / score 1/ score 2/ age)
Then I ran the dods model with the contrast 0 -1 1 0, which ended up with a
surface sig file.
However, when I look at the scatterplot in tksurfer, I cannot see the two
cognitive variables at the same time.
Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks a zillion times :)

Best wishes

Heidi

Dr. Heidi Jacobs
Postdoc researcher
Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
School for Mental Health and Neurosciences
Division Cognitive Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Alzheimer Center Limburg
h.jac...@maastrichtuniversity.nl
www.maastrichtuniversity.nl
www.heidijacobs.nl

Dr. Tanslaan 12, 6229 ET Maastricht
P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands
T +31 43 38 84 090 F +31 43 38 84 092