Hi Daniel

sorry, I meant to respond to your previous post. We generate statistics for both the white and pial surfaces. For historical reasons the ones without specific surface name in them represent the white surface (i.e. the pial ones will all say "pial"). We can produce both Gaussian and Mean curvature measures, but in general the one we use most is the mean curvature as it is a more intuitive representation of geometry than the Gaussian one (and the Gaussian curvature is also a lot noisier, since it is the product of two curvature measures).