Hi Gonzalo - You'll find some recent emails on this in the archives. In short, you can try deleting a few lines from the file: $FREESURFER_HOME/trctrain/trainlist.txt

For every line you're deleting, you're removing a subject from the tract atlas that tracula uses. There are currently 33 subjects included in there, and as many lines in this text file.

Sorry, we don't have official memory and CPU time estimates right now. It depends on the tract and various configuration parameters. Hopefully we'll get around to it for the new version that we're working on.

Hope this helps,
a.y