HI,

I solve my problem. The FreeSurfer GLM model is easier to use than SPSS
GLM. I had force SPSS to look at my model by selecting group differences
between group1 and group2 and  look at interactions between the three
groups. I then got similar results as in FreeSurfer glm for the group
differences

Best regards

Knut J