Hello, I have a few questions that I hope can be answered:
Q1:How can '.label' files be turned into the necessary '.gca' file needed for
the recon-all pipeline. Starting for the first step in auto-recon2.What else
other than the '.label' files  would be needed to create this '.gca' file?
Q2: How to get the seg_edited.mgz file? I would want to use this file in the
rebuild_gca_atas.csh script.
Q3:Can the rebuild_gca_atlas.csh script be used to make a replacement for the
RB_all_2008-03-26.gca file from the average folder?
Q4:Is there a way to avoid needing the .gca file if cortical thickness
measurements is the only goal?Or could there be a limited number of labels
needed incorporated into the .gca file for this goal. Ex. Just Cerebral cortex
ROI's.

Thank you for any help,

Jeff Thompson