Hi Shannon,

I have no idea why it would run and then when re-running it fails. Are
you calling it exactly the same way? Do you have write permissions in
those directories.
If it prints the command (mris_label_calc) that it is trying to run, can
you try to run only that command?

Also you can try the new version from here:
http://martinos.org/~mreuter/long
(parameters are a little different, e.g. you need to specify the
subjects dir with --sd I think and some other flags have changed from
out_??? to name_???, as they can also be inputs )

Best, Martin