Hi Liang

yes, that information is encoded in the .tif file that is the target of the registration. You can use mrisp_paint to copy a frame out of
$FREESURFER_HOME/average/?h.average.curvature.filled.buckner40.tif

the tif file is 3 sets of triplets in different frames. The first is the mean of the measure, the second is the variance and the third is the degrees of freedom. The 3 triplets are for the curvature of the inflated surface, the sulc and mean curvature of the white surface.