Hello experts,
 I am getting skull strip issues with FreeSurfer recon-all runs in every data.
I ran recon-all on my T1-data and noticed that the skullstrip is not so good.
Almost in every subjects there were  dura included, so I tried the suggestion
of using the flags -skullstrip and -Clean–bm and –gcut in my recon-all command
line for one subject. Forexmaple:
I ran reconall using the following command lin:
recon-all –skullstrip first -clean–bm –gcut –s AA***.T* -all -use–mritotal

The run was complete and I looked at the brainmask.mgz file of the output. But
I didn't see any correction.
I am attaching the jpg image of the sagittal view of brainmask.nii ( I
converted the mgz file to nii to view tham in afni)
SubjFS: is the image from recon-all run
SubjFS: is the image  from recon-all that was run with Skullstrip/clean-bm/gcut
options included.

Did I do anything wrong?
Your guidance and suggestion needed.
Thanks,