And in your second set of images, you probably need to edit the wm.mgz.
I suspect that there is a topology problem that is messing up the wm.orig

cheers,
-MH

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.

Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders
Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
660 South Euclid Ave.           Tel: 314-747-6173
St. Louis, MO  63110                    Email: mha...@wustl.edu