Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am using the new script and I should correct myself in
that my significant volume changes do seem to correspond (although they are not
completely identical) to areas where there are significant area differences (I
see no significant thickness differences between my groups) - using this kind
of vertex wide analysis how does one interpret (biologically) these area
differences.

One other quick question regarding monte Carlo correction in qdec - when I use
more stringent p thresholds my significant clusters get smaller as one might
expect but I also see a completely new, small cluster in the Cingulum which is
not seen at less stringent thresholds - is this kind of behaviour ok ?

Thanks.

Mahinda