Hi Longchuan, I'm still not sure I understand what you are trying to do
ultimately. Do you just want a binary map of the surface in the DTI
space so that you can use each cortex voxel as a seed? Or do you want to
use one of the surface-based ROIs as the seed? This should be possible
without re-running recon-all at 1mm.
doug

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.