Hi Doug and Freesurfers,

I recently used mergecontrasts-sess to merge two contrasts of an analysis
in 50 different subjects. The command ran on each subject individually and
created a sig.nii and sig.ovpl file within a merged contrast folder for
each subject. I'd now like to look at an average map of the merged
contrasts across all 50 subjects.
Does anyone know how to go about getting this average map for my group of
50 subjects?

Command I ran to get the sig.nii/sig.ovpl file for each subject:
mergecontrasts-sess -mergedcontrast Merge_7vFix_1vFix -conjunction andor
-analysis SIRP_Stable5 -contrast Cond7vFix 3 pos 0 -contrast Cond1vFix 3
pos 0 -map sig -sf
/cluster/roffman/users/Stable5_PerRun/Subject_Files/50_MTH_Subjects -df
/cluster/roffman/users/Stable5_PerRun

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Alex