Hi ,

I have winkler variety surface area data that is already smoothed and
converted to vertex wise data on my average subject. Each subject has
a file rh.ico7.fwhm10.mgh, lh... and Doug gave me a way with mri_concat
to assemble the data into a single file so i can run command line mri_glmfit
type analysis and that worked out fine.

I would like if i can to use qdec so our non command line unix oriented
postdoc could easily run a lot of models of interest.

the LGI page says you can do

recon-all -s my_subject_id -qcache -measure pial_lgi

and then add a file .Qdecrc
with MEASURE1 = pial_lgi

but recon-all -qcache will do smoothing and
smoothing has already been done by his fancy specially designed method
for the surface interpolated data and also my data is in .mgh format
and not curv format like thickness or lgi.

is there a way i can cook this goose ?

thanks

greg