wmparc should do it I think, although we don't have any tools for doing so it wouldn't be very hard in matlab

On Wed, 12 Dec 2012, Gabriel Gonzalez Escamilla wrote:

Thanks bruce, for your answer,

Does it exist a tool on FS or matlab to do such asignment of voxels from the
WM-hypointensities (77) to the neighbouring labels?
If so, does it can use whoever the aseg.mgz,the aparc+aseg or the wmparc.mgz to
do this asignment?

Thanks,
Gabriel