Hi Charles,
You could use the snapshots option with the QAtools.  Alternatively, you
can use the <volume>:structure=name_or_value along with the --screenshot
option to take snapshots of just the cerebellum.  A little scripting would
be necessary.  Eventually this will be integrated with the QAtools.

https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/QATools

-Louis