From: Irwin, William
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 5:37 AM
To: Louis Nicholas Vinke
Cc: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu; Irwin, William
Subject: RE: [Freesurfer] QA Tools Snaps Scrambled

Hi Louis-

No problem doing command line conversion of an rgb to either jpg or gif in
terms of error messages. However, the converted files are scrambled. Might
there be a dependency on which ImageMagick relies which still in place, but
corrupted? I was under the impression ImageMagick was self-contained.

This is a real mystery

-Wil