Hi Cat - 1 out of 18 is the left CST. That one usually isn't hard to
initialize b/c it's not a part of the brain where it's especially
difficult to align a typical individual to the atlas. I'd wait to see the
final outcome before declaring defeat, but is there any chance that the
top of the brain or the brainstem are cut off in this subject?

a.y