Hello all,

I'm processing some high resolution data with an isotropic resolution of 0.5mm
and I was wondering if it would be possible to speed up mris_fix_topology
somehow. Due to the increased number of vertices and also increased number of
defects this stage takes incredibly long (e.g. lots of days).

It would be nice if the defects are handled separately of each other to
parallize the process. Maybe by first estimating and specifying the number of
defects. Then by being able to run multiple instances of mris_fix_topology for
the same subjects correcting one or a range of defects each.

Best,
Falk