Datum: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 11:16:45 -0500 (EST)
Von: Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
An: "Falk Lüsebrink" <falk.lu...@gmx.net>
CC: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Betreff: Re: [Freesurfer] Speeding up mris_fix_topology

Hi Falk

we usually don't process the .5mm data directly. Instead we "conform" it
1mm iso, recon it, then run mris_make_surfaces posthoc directly on the
.5mm
data to nudge the surfaces around to agree with it.

Parallelizing mris_fix_topology is certainly possible if only we had an
extra engineer to work on it....