Thanks for quick response Bruce.  We will use the volume from ex-vivo
stats..

Regarding the need to integrate the ex vivo one back into aparc+aseg.

We noticed the entorhinal volume in aparc is larger than that in
exvivo.stats.
So do the extra entorhinal voxels in aparc need to be re-labelled as
"unkown"
or as "cortical-gray-matter"?

We plan to make manual correction on aparc (when required):
So would it be a good approach to use the entorhinal labels from
exvivo.stats to guide the corrections on aparc ? In this case, the question
is, what should the end-user re-label
the extra entorhinal voxels as ?

Thanks
Mehul