Tudor,

I'm a bit at a loss as to why it wont work. It appears you have plenty of
available memory.  Also, another person on the list confirmed that bert
will run to completion in the fsv5.1 WindowsVM.

I noticed though that it appears you have the buckner tutorial data.  I
dont have my virtual machine on hand to check the available disk space
reserved for it, but check that you have enough disk space.  run 'df -h'.
or just delete some of the tutorial subjects and try again.  This might be
the problem since you mentioned you were having problems with
recon-all.log file creation.

Nick