Tudor,

Now that there is free space on the virtualbox ubuntu disk, are you able
to complete recon-all's on data that is located on your external disk?  I
ask because although i'm not certain, i think nu_correct uses tmp space on
the ubuntu local drive, which if it was full would cause recon failure on
external data.  Thats my theory anyway.  We no longer have our local
VirtualBox expert that created this to support this issue, so this might
take some struggle.

Nick