Hi Paul, this mostly looks right. I think the problem may be that you
are including the unknown label on the command line. I think that
mris_label2annot will ignore the 0 inthe ctab file, which means that it
assign the first label passed (lh.unknown.label) to the the first
non-zero ROI in the ctab file (banksts). Try that and see if it works.
doug

Fax: 617-726-7422

FileDrop: www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html