Hi,

I am looking at functional group surface data analyzed with mri_glmfit in
tksurfer (using Freesurfer 4.1). I would like to threshold
using FDR - but only within a specified label - and then see the resulting
functional data map.

Once I have the functional dta loaded as an overlay, I have been loading my
label and marking the selected label under the Tools
menu. I then set the threshold using FDR only on marked data. So far, so good.
However, once this is done, I have not been able to
see the thresholded functional map in the label; I can only the whole area in
white, marked. How do I see my functional data map?

I apologize for this simplistic question; I have not been able to find a
solution looking through the tksurfer guides online or the
mail archives.

Thanks,

Susan McLaughlin
Doctoral Candidate
SPACE Lab (Stimulus-Parametric Imaging of Auditory Cortex)
Dept. of Speech and Hearing Sciences
University of Washington