Hi

I found my old notes ( re my message earlier)

I think this is now correct for mapping subject 822 FA onto my template 816, I
know
the cvs technology is recent, so just asking to make sure there is now a
newer/prefered way.

mri_vol2vol --targ /study5/aa-scratch/TEENEMO/twins_freesurfer/816/mri/norm.mgz
--m3z
/study5/aa-scratch/TEENEMO/twins_freesurfer/822/cvs/combined_to816_elreg_afteraseg-norm.m3z
 --noDefM3zPath --reg
/study5/aa-scratch/TEENEMO/twins_tracula/recons/822/dmri/xfms/anatorig2diff.bbr.dat
 --mov /study5/aa-scratch/TE
ENEMO/twins_tracula/recons/822/dmri/dtifit_FA.nii.gz --o
/study5/aa-scratch/TEENEMO/twins_freesurfer/822/cvs/FA.mgz --no-save-reg
done

thanks