sure. Good luck
Bruce
On Sun, 3 Mar 2013, Garikoitz Lerma-Usabiaga wrote:

Hi Bruce and Josh, the sum of all the hippo-subfields included
all (the fimbria as well) except the fissure. We don't have
hippo-subfields values related to the alveus (we run the standard command
-hippo-subfields -all).

As suggested by Eugenio and Koen, we are going to use the -hippo-subfields
values as we need the subfields volumes as well.

many thanks for your answers!
Gari

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 11:34 PM, Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>