Dear FS experts,
I have multiple anatomical scans acquired on a 3T Philips scanner.  The image
quality is not the greatest and when I used recon-all –autorecon1 to remove the
skull, I noticed that for many scans, the algorithm was not able to find the
boundary between the brain and the skull.  I tried to adjust the parameters of
the mri_watershed to solve the problem, but it did not work.  I was wondering
if there was a program that I could use to preprocess the anatomical scans, to
help with the skull stripping.
Thank you,
Isabelle