dear freesurfer experts,
 I tried to install freesurfer in a remote linux cluster, when I completed the
installation, and began to run the freesurfer gui use my own windows PC, the
command line showed erro belowing information :

[wanglhlab@node01 freesurfer]$ tkmedit bert orig.mgz
GLUT: Fatal Error in tkmedit.bin: OpenGL GLX extension not supported by
display: localhost:11.0

could anyone tell me the reason why my installation failed?  The video card on
cluster is Matrox Graphics, Inc. MGA G200eW WPCM450 (rev 0a), my own PC video
card is AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series.

regards

Xue Zhang