it sounds like you want a different parcellation of the lateral prefrontal
cortex than what is offered by the default atlas (aparc, AKA the desikan
atlas) - I suggest you load in ?h.aparc.a2009s.annot (aka the destrieux
atlas) as your annotation in tksurfer and select the annotations of the PFC
that you want from there and save as labels. The aparc.a2009 annotation
offers a more fine grained parcellation of the PFC - e.g. you can get the
DLPFC by merging the middle frontal gyrus & middle frontal sulcus
parcellations.