From:  <std...@virgilio.it>
Date:  Thursday, April 4, 2013 12:15 PM
To:  <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject:  [Freesurfer] R: Re:  R: Re:  cortical thickness normalization

I'm sorry.

I'm performing the cortical thickness analysis on three groups (2
pathological groups and 1 control group).

I'm interested mainly to the differences between the two groups of disease.

These are my questions:

1- Is qdec a good option for my study design or I should use other glm
option that contains all 3 groups in the same matrix design?

2-As you suggest I'm using always mean cortical thickness as nuisance factor
in qdec.

If I'd like added 2 or more covariates, is correct if I add each covariate
separately in my matrix.dat or I should add all covariates together in my
matrix.dat?

Thanks,

Stefano